- Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express
- Money orders
- Authorized automatic withdrawals from checking and savings accounts from U.S. banks
At Penn Foster Career School, we continue to develop new ways to expand and improve student satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied or can no longer continue your studies, we offer a refund policy. If you cancel within the first 6 days of enrollment you will receive a full refund. After the first 6 days your refund amount will be based on:
- Lessons completed
- Tuition collected
- Enrollment date
As a military spouse you may use your MYCAA Benefit toward your Penn Foster Education. Funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA), provide up to $4, 000 of financial assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses, or credentials that lead to employment in portable career fields.
MyCAA Eligibility and Requirements:
- Spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2, as well as the spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members within those ranks. Spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their program while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders.
- MyCAA offers a maximum financial benefit of $4, 000 with a fiscal year cap of $2, 000. Waivers will be available for spouses pursuing licensure or certification up to the total maximum assistance of $4, 000.
- Military spouses are required to finish their program of study within three years from the start date of the first course.