Pros on Call is a family-owned business located in Austin, Texas. Our company has been repairing the automotive, commercial, and household security systems and locksets of and surrounding regions for 5+ years and we’re constantly trying to find hard working technicians and locksmiths to join our Houston, Texas branch – 713 Locksmith Houston.
FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITH (Full Time Position) in Houston, Texas
If you’re a professional lock technician operating out of or around Houston, or want to become one, and you’re thinking about working at a full-time position for one of Houston’s leading locksmith companies, we want you! Pros on Call has an exceptional track record among the motorists, property owners, and business people of Houston. Please note that we’re also seeking locksmiths ready to relocate nationwide or within Texas itself.
Full service locksmiths are accountable for last minute and scheduled jobs in Houston, TX and neighboring regions relating to repairing, installing, and rekeying auto locks, residential locks, and commercial locks and security systems. You will also reply to requests for key duplication, lockouts of all kinds, laser cutting keys, and programming transponder car keys. Remember that this is a full-time position that will require being on call for many hours.
Besides the competencies already mentioned, you must be informed and proficient in:
Do you have little experience as a locksmith? Have some mechanical experience? We can easily provide training for applicants that are focused and able to learn! People who pass our training program can eventually enter all areas of locksmithing that our company offers, and have the chance to go into a profitable and enjoyable profession!
Typical Conditions at Work
- ability to lift heavy items
- ability to work in stressful situations and keep your calm
- on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week traveling to Houston, TX and surrounding areas
- doing work in various weather conditions, rain or shine, ice or snow
- doing work in heavy-duty uniforms supplied by 713 Locksmith Houston
If you are confident that you are able to undertake all of the tasks mentioned previously, ensure you have the following qualifications too before you apply:
- customer service oriented (meaning you’re polite and friendly)
- high school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of locksmith experience (preferred)
- holder of a valid Texas driver’s license together with a completely clean driving record
- valid status in America (citizen, permanent resident, or work visa holder)
- reliable vehicle from which to work
Salary for this position is commission-based, commensurate with working experience and salesmanship.
Opportunities for promotions at 713 Locksmith Houston are plentiful.
* Pros on Call is an equal opportunity employer and all competent candidates will be considered regardless of race, age, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, veteran status, or disability.
** Chosen candidates are expected to go through a criminal background check and drug testing prior to being employed by Pros on Call.